Welcome to Jim Davis Tour & Travel
- Choose an area of the world, or an event, or a place that matches your interests.
- Travel alone, with family, or in a group.
- Your tour specialist will find the best tour for your lifestyle.
- Have knowledgeable persons guide and care for you.
- There is a tour or resort for every kind of interest!
- Remember it’s not just the tour, but the car, the side tours, the cuisine, the learning, the airplane trip, and all the rest. Know before traveling!
- Cruises can last from 3 days to 80 days!
- Your cruise counselor is trained and experienced.
- A cruise includes many features, from exciting to tranquil.
- You can travel independently or in a group.
- Cruises are adaptable by length, budget, type, place, and value.
- Unpack only once for your vacation!
- Cuisine ranges from buffets to gourmet dining.
Mendocino Coast Events
- November • The annual Wine and Mushroom Festival takes place in November, and many local restaurants pair local wines with wild mushrooms. Mendocino County leads the state in wild mushroom harvesting.
- December • During the Holidays, the California Gray Whale migration begins.
- January • Fresh Dungeness Crabs are here for Crab & Wine Days.
Specials & Travel Updates
Magnificent Australian & Indonesian cruise from $95 per Day!
Autumn Winter Special from Petrabax Tour
Warm and Tanning Versus Cold and Bundled Up . . . Pick One, Any One, and Fly Away!
15-day Deluxe Turkey from only $1,499 air included Hurry! It's not too late to book your Caribbean cruise! Thailand Flooding Update 10-31-11 $60/day Sailings on Voyages of Discovery 2012 Olympic Games in London Travel to CUBA is now legal • major tour companies offering 14-day packages.
In the Footsteps of the Bible • a Christian Pilgrimage to Israel • Cunard 3-Day Sale
SANDALS RESORTS Covers Airfare for Companion Guest with “COMPANION FLIES FREE” PROMOTION
Channel Your Inner Vampire • Bulgaria, Serbia, & Romania